Thanks so much for taking the first step towards securing the perfect preceptor with NPHub! We’ve included a brief overview of the pricing and placement process.
Haven’t enrolled or scheduled a call yet? Don’t worry! Click here to enroll on our website and get started! 🙂
Pricing – We guarantee a preceptor, or your money back!
- $250.00 due upfront.
- Applied towards rotation balance.
- Fully refundable, if NPHub is unable to secure a suitable preceptor.
- In the case of multiple clinical rotations, a deposit is required per rotation.
- Rotation Balance:
- $12.50 multiplied by the number of clinical hours needed.
- Due within 5 business days of university paperwork being signed and returned to you.
Process – Here’s how it all works!:
- Student completes the Student Onboarding Call with their Program Coordinator.
- NPHub issues invoice for deposit.
- Student fulfills invoice for deposit.
- Student reviews and signs NPHub agreements.
- NPHub begins outreach to network of preceptors based on location, availability, and university requirements.
- NPHub notifies student, upon preceptor agreement to precept student and reviews placement details.
- Student accepts placement and paperwork process begins.
- NPHub facilitates all university required paperwork with preceptor.
- NPHub provides completed paperwork to student.
- NPHub issues invoice for remaining balance.
- Student submits paperwork to university for approval.
- Student notifies NPHub upon university approval of preceptor and clinical site.
- NPHub coordinates the first day of the clinical rotation upon request.
- Clinical rotation begins!
Think we might be a good fit for you? Click here to enroll on our website and get started 🙂